We have developed an action plan that complies with the recommendations of Greece’s public health organization – EODY. The aim of this plan is to prevent, effectively manage suspected Covid-19 cases and limit the spread of the virus to staff and guests.
- We have provided each staff member with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves etc.). Furthermore, our staff undergoes a thermal screening before starting their work at a daily basis
- We have taken measures for managing suspected Covid-19 cases effectively and in accordance to the current instructions of EODY
- We do have a medical kit for the occurrence of a Covid-19 incidence
- We have placed antiseptics in all public areas of our hotel and individual antiseptic bottles in every room
- We have followed all the necessary hygiene measures for the reception desk and concierge department.
- All key cards will be disinfected before and after their use by our guests
- We have modified the duration of check-in and check-out times by 15 pm and 11 am accordingly so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation
- We do follow all the necessary hygiene measures concerning the cleaning and disinfection of the hotel’s public areas and rooms in accordance with the instructions of Greece’s public health organization – EODY
- We have reinforced the cleanliness of all public areas as well as the door handles and breakers
- We do not allow entrance to the guestrooms to non-guests
- TV and Bluetooth controls have disposable covers